We help marketing leaders find more customers.
Our work helps marketers lead the customer experience strategy; defining how to acquire, retain and grow customers on a unified technology platform.
Our roadmap is Blirt’s Marketing Experience Curve.
Where are you on the experience curve?
CX Is The New Advantage
The Rise of the X Marketer
What is the X Marketer?
The marketer who understands customer experience, is building their skills & experience and can execute in the experience economy to create X factor results.
That is the marketer of the future, needed today.
Every marketer knows that marketing has fundamentally changed over the last 5 – 10 years.
The six characteristics of market leaders, teams who deliver CX (Customer Experience) as market leaders are:
- Continuous Improvement (Kaizen)
- Journey Focused
- Content Creators
- Technology Investors
- Purpose Driven
Market leaders are 12x more likely to be optimising the entire customer journey through technology.
Almost two thirds of market leaders believe executing on CX requires sales, marketing, service and tech aligning to the customer journey.
Market leaders are 14x more likely to be technology adopters.
WE HELP YOU
Be The Difference
Marketing X -Curve Program
- Retained coaching, consulting and advisory services to uplift the marketing team into high performance through improving people, strategy and technology to move up the Marketing Experience Curve.
- Quarterly Performance Program – which outlines coaching, consulting, training, technology implementations with specific objectives.
- Customer research and deep data insights using geo-digital-demographic-psychographic persona data.
- Our market tested and proven framework and approach to building a winning Customer Experience Strategy
- A documented strategy which outlines how to equip the team with a detailed customer journey mapped, deep persona insights and brand tracking insights, funnel mapping, automation journey mapping and metrics required to track progress.
Contact our team to see how we can help you.
As new technologies are created and innovated upon, our world as we know it changes – bit by bit. 2019 will see a deeper adoption of tech in our society and as a result consumer demands for tighter privacy and protection strengthens.
On The Digital Transformation Show we move through our top 8 predictions for 2019, which you can listen to here. But hey, you’re already here reading the article, so read on: 2019 Trends – The Digital Transformation Showread more
Learn what an XMarketer is and what it takes to be one in the 21st century. Customer experience through Digital Transformation is the modern marketers battleground.read more
The two speed business model allows any organisation to operate at different speeds to service two different customers, for the purpose of deferring dependency risk and increase cashflow.read more