We help marketing leaders find more customers.
Our work helps marketers lead the customer experience strategy; defining how to acquire, retain and grow customers on a unified technology platform.
Our roadmap is Blirt’s Marketing Experience Curve.
Where are you on the experience curve?
CX Is The New Advantage
The Rise of the X Marketer
What is the X Marketer?
The marketer who understands customer experience, is building their skills & experience and can execute in the experience economy to create X factor results.
That is the marketer of the future, needed today.
Every marketer knows that marketing has fundamentally changed over the last 5 – 10 years.
The six characteristics of market leaders, teams who deliver CX (Customer Experience) as market leaders are:
- Continuous Improvement (Kaizen)
- Journey Focused
- Content Creators
- Technology Investors
- Purpose Driven
Market leaders are 12x more likely to be optimising the entire customer journey through technology.
Almost two thirds of market leaders believe executing on CX requires sales, marketing, service and tech aligning to the customer journey.
Market leaders are 14x more likely to be technology adopters.
WE HELP YOU
Be The Difference
Marketing X -Curve Program
- Retained coaching, consulting and advisory services to uplift the marketing team into high performance through improving people, strategy and technology to move up the Marketing Experience Curve.
- Quarterly Performance Program – which outlines coaching, consulting, training, technology implementations with specific objectives.
- Customer research and deep data insights using geo-digital-demographic-psychographic persona data.
- Our market tested and proven framework and approach to building a winning Customer Experience Strategy
- A documented strategy which outlines how to equip the team with a detailed customer journey mapped, deep persona insights and brand tracking insights, funnel mapping, automation journey mapping and metrics required to track progress.
Contact our team to see how we can help you.
Learn the different types of key performance indicators and how to design KPIs that work toward your objectives and business targets.read more
Define the right problem, deliver the right digital transformation: How to be in the top 16% of transformation leaders.
Digital Transformation is problem solving, whereby you aim to transform your business in order to reach an outcome that is not attainable by staying complacent. Your goal is the result, your problem is the barrier to getting there. The concerning statistics as...read more
The purpose of asking the 7 questions is to see what requires improvement within the business. By asking the seven questions regularly, a business owner can move past their own biases and identify the gaps in their own knowledge and determine where they need assistance.read more