Keep More Customers
We help service leaders keep more customers.
Our work helps leaders identify how to respond easier, faster and better to reduce service questions and then increase first call resolution when service is needed.
Our roadmap is Blirt’s Service Experience Curve.
Where are you on the experience curve?
THE ALWAYS ON CUSTOMER
Service Is Brand Truth
A man without a smiling face must not open a shop.Chinese Proverb
How Service Teams Get The X Factor
Customer service is the engine for moments of truth.
How we are a treated once we’ve bought something from an organisation is transparent truth of the brand experience.
85% of leaders believe customer experience is a key differentiator and the service team are the primary influencers of the customer experience.
Great customer service in the Experience Economy is:
Constant connectivity in the Experience Economy means it’s easier than ever before to connect with customers but it’s also easier than ever before for customers to take their business elsewhere.
85% of leaders say customer experience is a key differentiator.
69% of consumers say personalised care influences their loyalty.
Only 37% of leaders say they're above average at gathering insights across the customer journey.
WE HELP YOU
Be The Difference
Service X-Curve Program
Take the journey of continuous improvement.
We work with Service Leaders to plan, optimise and deliver improvement quarter by quarter.
- Retained coaching, consulting and advisory services to uplift the service team into high performance through a custom arrangement of consulting to improve people, strategy and technology to move up the Service Experience Curve.
- Quarterly Performance Program – which outlines coaching, consulting, training, technology implementations
We deliver a comprehensive sales strategy that provides clarity on how to build your sales team to high performance.
- Customer research and deep data insights using geo-digital-demographic-psychographic persona data.
- Our proprietary framework and approach to building a Customer Experience Strategy and program
- A documented strategy which outlines how to equip the team with a detailed customer journey mapped, deep persona insights and brand tracking insights, funnel mapping, automation journey mapping and metrics required to track progress.
Service Cloud Implementation
Invest in the world’s best customer service platform. We implement Salesforce Service Cloud to get you up and running within 30 – 60 days.
- Quickstart or custom implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Deliver smart, personalised service on the world’s best platform.
- Case Management
- Omni Channel Routing
- Macro Automation
- Lead & Account Management
- Asset & Order Management
- Reports & Dashboards
- + more
Contact our team to see how we can help you.
Marketing Cloud is the marketing platform of Salesforce’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system that primarily assists small and medium enterprises (SMEs) get the most from their marketing efforts by better segmenting audiences and helping them improve engagement.read more
We are excited to see some new integrations and productivity enhancements in latest Salesforce Marketing Cloud release that went live on April 21, 2018, especially the added ability to publish directly to Instagram from Social Studio!read more
The internet-based world of advertising, digital marketing, and social media, is a constantly changing, ever advancing progression of new, altered, and innovative. There are advancements happening at such a fast rate, that sometimes it can be hard to keep track and know what is in, what is out, and what is yet to come.read more